We only issue 1 (one) return authorization (RA) and 1 (one) return label per order.
All eligible items must be returned as a complete set (just as they were purchased) in the original unworn condition and original packaging. Items that are final sale and are not eligible for return; either for refund or store credit. (Please view non-eligible / Final Sale items below.) Please be sure to read our separate costume policy. We will issue a refund/store credit for the merchandise and taxes if applied, but not your original shipping fee. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
Shoes must be in original box & box may not be used as the shipping box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been worn, soiled, laundered or altered in any way. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who, in our opinion, makes excessive returns and exchanges. Clearance items may only be exchanged. Items received after the 14-day period or in a condition that is not compliant with our return policy will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
Policy Exclusions & Final Sale – Non-returnable – Non-resalable – Include, but is not limited to:
- Andi’s Closet does not accept returns of items that have been worn or subjected to destructive conditions.
- Last Chance Sale items.
- Sex Gifts, games, candy, tape, or bondage kits.
- Sexual Wellness products – vibrators, lubes, massage oils, body paints, lotions, candles, soaps, and gels.
- Items with tags removed.
- Items that smell of cigarette smoke, body odor, or perfume.
- Items that have lotion or body glitter on them.
- Items that have human & animal/pet hair on them.
- Items that are soiled or stained.
- Items that have been laundered.
- Items not returned in original packaging.
- Items not returned as a complete set.
- Gift Cards.
The above items are not eligible for returns and will be disposed of without the customer receiving a refund or store credit.
**Gift Cards are non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
***Returns are refunded as Store Credit when Store Credit and E-Gift Cards are used as payment. We do not offer cash or credit card refunds for Store Credit and E-Gift Cards.
Return Label Fees – If you use the optional USPS Return label supplied with your return authorization and you selected Return for Refund there is a $4.95 fee deducted from your refund. If you select Return Store Credit we waive the label fee.
In an effort to provide the best customer service possible, Andi’s Closet has implemented a hassle-free return policy. Products with manufacturing defects must be returned within 30 days from receipt and require a return merchandise authorization number (RMA).
Here’s how it works:
- Contact your Account Manager directly with your return request.
- Your Account Manager will provide an RMA # for approved items.
- Pack all items to be returned in a shipping box.
- Write a list of every item and place it inside the shipping box.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the shipping box to expedite the return process.
- Once the return is received and processed by Andi’s Closet, a credit will be issued to your account.
Andi’s Closet is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. We recommend that all packages be fully insured for your return order in the event it is lost or damaged. We recommend that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery.
Note: For customers with multiple accounts, please make sure you provide the correct account number for each item you are returning in order to receive a proper credit. Our system relies on this account number to verify when and if the items came from us.
*Credits will only be issued for items purchased from Honey’s Place. Due to the delicate nature of the items we sell, all returned items are disposed of immediately once credit has been issued.